A series of courses designed by the Gas Certification Company to increase awareness and to enable those who are responsible for the safe management of gas installations to meet the legal and technical requirements of their duties.
The course contents will take you or your staff from the elementary stages of dealing with telephone calls, recognising an emergency situation through to the procedures and practices of working with gas.
The spread of occupations that could benefit from this training is extensive and includes:
- Letting office staff – dealing with tenant enquiries about faults and repair.
- Estate Agents – recognising if gas installations including central heating are to current regulatory standards.
- Landlords – requiring knowledge of their statutory duties with regard to gas safety for their tenants.
- Housing Association and Local Authority Officers – ranging from handling enquiries through to administrating gas contractors.
- Estate Officers and Managers – responsible for the security and safety of premises in which gas is installed.
- Technical Officers – who may have qualifications in various disciplines of engineering and construction but have no training in gas.
|Gas Safety Awareness For Managers/ Supervisors (Technical & Non-technical Staff)||1 to 2 Days, depending on candidate requirements||TBA||Enquire|
|Gas Safety Awareness for Managers/Supervisors (Non-technical Staff)||1 or 2 Days Depending on candidate requirements||TBA||Enquire|
|Gas Safety Awareness (Non-technical Staff)||1 to 2 Days, depending on candidate requirements||TBA||Enquire|
|Domestic Gas Central Heating Awareness||1 to 2 Days, depending on candidate requirements||TBA||Enquire|