An independent quality control audit inspection service that can be tailored to clients’ requirements for both domestic and non-domestic premises.
The Audits are designed to assist landlords in the continual monitoring of contractors’ work, reducing risk ratios and increase confidence.
While acknowledging that most engineers are of good repute and work with the best intentions, from time to time they can make mistakes. Where gas is involved the consequences could be serious, so it makes sense to audit a selection of their work.
The audit should not simply be an exercise in finding fault and leveling criticism. Gas Certification Company recognises that the most benefit is achieved when the auditor and contractor co-operate to identify deficiencies in procedures and work together to improve efficiency and safety.
WHY GAS CERTIFICATION COMPANY LIMITED?
- Gas Certification Company Limited concentrates on gas safety audits and does not function as a contractor.
- Audits are undertaken by fully trained and Gas Safe registered engineers, supported by senior staff with NQA audit qualifications.
- The audit report is fully comprehensive, containing statistics and graphs.
- £2,000,000 professional indemnity insurance is in place confirming the Company’s credentials.
- Training is available to supervisory and admin staff to educate them as to their statutory obligations when dealing with gas enquiries.
- Commercial member of the Scottish Federation of Housing Associations and trade/professional bodies.
- Winners of the CORGI Gas Safety Initiative Training Award 2007.
- The financial strength and excellent track record of Gas Certification Company has been recognised by Scottish Enterprise in their 2004 awards.